Cram-Scape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Cram-Scape Forums!

ALL JOIN CRAM-SCAPE TODAY!

2 posters

WHY AM I BANNED???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dantish

WHY AM I BANNED???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty WHY AM I BANNED???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Dantish Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:11 am

i play today and get pissed and rage quit saying that i,m quitting. next thing i know after i log in after about 5 hours is that my account that is my main is banned. I,m so pissed at you killafr7 cuz i know it was you. I donated $22 and was one if richest on server and now you ban me. What a mod. I just don't know what to say. You should get demoted the sooner the better cuz you don't follow the restrictions set by the owner. You demoted me and now ban me? I told you that you would do this cuz you cant be mod.
    killafr7
    killafr7

WHY AM I BANNED???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: WHY AM I BANNED???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by killafr7 Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:56 am

u know what. i should have banned you long time ago.
    reasons :

-cheating dice on me ( I have a proof )
    -harassing me ( I have MANY proofs )
    -Scamming ppl ( I have many proofs )
    -teleporting to donator zone ( I have many proof )
    -insulting a staff ( I have many proofs )

Yes i banned you cause i had enought of you. Btw, im not jaleous of what you have or what you had. i unbanned you. now stop cheating and harassing everyone. next time you harassing, you'll be muted, you understand that

I even have 7 players who wanted you banned for everything you did.
    killafr7
    killafr7

WHY AM I BANNED???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: WHY AM I BANNED???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by killafr7 Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:59 am

Plus i have more then enought. you make the entire server quitting. you made dat gp quitting, you made blood quitting, you made piggy want to quit. right. now stop. And yes i unbanned you. i will talk to cram about that. dont worry. i have a LONG page of screenshot about you. Cause i know YOU would be the one jaleous. I just made 10 players online today and yesterday. how many players you made join the server? a big amount of 0 players. wow.
    Dantish

Post by Dantish Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:13 am

First of all I never ever cheated or scammed in dicing I was pissed that I lost a 20b bet but I did pay it off. Second of all I didn't harasse anyone or anything. Third the donor zone teleport was my bad and I did admit to doing it and have apologized to cram about it cuz I didn't know I couldnt. Next, all those people left cuz they knew what was right I was and am really mad at you for what you are doing and saying. Your making many people go against me but the many that did agree with me did leave for good reasons. I completely dislike the idea of you being staff or even on the server due to the thing that you take credit for everything as if it was all your great work. What I mean is.
    1. You said to me with many people there that you got cram to make me mod. This a complete lie because cram said to me at it was completely based on his request from onlyone and that you didn't influence his choice at all.
    2. You say that you got many people on the server. This is also a lie because blood was the one with the server spammer and almost everyone saw him testing it on our server. Alnother thing is that you might have gotten a couple people to join but because of you many people that were highly dedicated to the server left because of what you did.

You acted like a owner to everyone and had no power to do so, you left many people out whenever you did fun amesor stuff with the people on server I have people that left with me that were also really mad at you for the same reasons I am. You leave people out then if someone asked you why you are doing so you cuss and yell at them. This makes many members made and pissed at how they are treated not just by a regular player, but a mod which they can't do anything to protest against. I considered it a worth full risk to go up against what you did and continue to do that about no one likes.

Also please name the 8 people you said want me to get banned. I would like to hear there names because I know there is t more then 2 pele who might not be found of mecdue to losing bank or something like that on me. I know that my choice influenced many players to take the stance for what is right and what will help the server grow and become #1 and not be a server that is powered by cruel people with power to mute,ban and be acting unfair to others. You should get demoted imideately for what you do and I know and hope that if the owners were on more often and not just on but hidden then you would have been sent packing from the cramsscape server.
    killafr7
    killafr7

Post by killafr7 Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:17 am

You think i'm stupid. 1. I was advertising with blood, horror duck. on a server. I can't tell the server cause that would be advertising.

2. I won't say the name of the person that wanted to make you banned cause you would try making the owner banned and they don't deserve it.

3. I got proof of everything. Even about the cheat dicing. I have a picture your saying you were cheat dicing on my.

4. I'm asking you, who are the name of the players that left cause of me. You made a drama for your quitting yesterday, then I try to recover the server normally. And no players left.

5. I unbanned you because I need the approvement of cram. and i will try to talk with him today. and we'll both see what will happen.

I might create drama to. But you did a lot of things that hurt half of the server. Plus you said that you were planning on banning me. Okay do it.

I tried be friendly, and you keep make ppl dice their own bank. that's called harassing. You keep saying plz plz plzplzplzplzplzplz dice me dice me dice me. Only reason why your on the server is because you have a big bank, and I know you do, and I aint jaleous about that. If you want your bank back, I will give you it without any problem. But stop harassing everyone for dicing, we have more then enought of that.

Last edited by killafr7 on Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    killafr7
    killafr7

Post by killafr7 Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:22 am

plus, I never said to anyone that I made you mod. Cram told me to give you a chance. And I accepted it.
    killafr7
    killafr7

Post by killafr7 Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:24 am

And I have a question for you. When you said I was acting like a owner, what do you mean. When did I acted like a owner. I ain't programming, I never banned anyone, I never muted anyone, I never jailed anyone. The only rule I made, is that netbeans and cheat engine are illegal. Nothing else could make me acting like an owner, if I would act like an owner, trust me, you would be banned a long time ago. But I didn't banned you.
    killafr7
    killafr7

Post by killafr7 Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:25 am

And, did you just saying that no one likes me..?
    killafr7
    killafr7

Post by killafr7 Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:30 am

okay, I'm trying to be respectful to everyone. I tried to be friendly with you. Only thing you keep asking me, exept the last day because you wasn't even talking me, is wanting me to dice, dice to lose my bank again. No I told you that I stop dicing and you keep asking me to dice, you must understand that a no mean a freaking no. stop asking it it's useless, I won't dice. Yes you made me lost lot in my bank, and I don't care about that, I'm not on the server for my bank, i'm on the server to improve it. If I wouldn't be on the server, dat gp, blood, piggypwns, cash flow, burnt solid, matt45 wouldn't stay on the server. I know it cause they told me it. And I'm always the one who have to make ppl stay after you ripped their bank off. So don't come say that I do nothing with my moderator. i'm the one who's helping the most on server, with the one I named that arn't quitting.
    killafr7
    killafr7

Post by killafr7 Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:53 pm

And sorry about the fact that I banned you. I was pissed off..
    Dantish

Post by Dantish Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:57 pm

First of all all those people that you named mostly were on my side also many of them quit that's what I heard and most of them have nothing against me. You need to understand that if you act like that to one person, in this case me, the others are blind they can see what you do and the will also probably quit. You need to understand servers that are run by cruelty and automatic ban if someone disagrees with how you act and disrespect people the server will never grow and in most cases the server goes down cuz everybody sooner or later will do the right thing cuz no one on the server is stupid and doesn't see how you acted to me seance day 1
    Dantish

Post by Dantish Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:01 pm

The first time we had a conflict cram settled it and I agreed to give you a second chance and you did the same but this is the second time you got into a conflict so I knew that I had to quit if I wanted to have the server be without daily fights etc. so yeah I have nothing against you, and you need to understand that. The only thing I'm not pleased with is how you act to people and take jokes as bannable offenses and take screenshots of everything that a friend can understand and always take everything in the bad way. I have quit my guy named Dantish but I have one request for cram that I would like to ask him. ( it has nothing to do with anything against you)
    Dantish

Post by Dantish Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:03 pm

I am not planning on completely leaving the server but have a idea for us to settle all our conflicts one and for all.
    killafr7
    killafr7

Post by killafr7 Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:05 pm

Dantish wrote:First of all all those people that you named mostly were on my side also many of them quit that's what I heard and most of them have nothing against me. You need to understand that if you act like that to one person, in this case me, the others are blind they can see what you do and the will also probably quit. You need to understand servers that are run by cruelty and automatic ban if someone disagrees with how you act and disrespect people the server will never grow and in most cases the server goes down cuz everybody sooner or later will do the right thing cuz no one on the server is stupid and doesn't see how you acted to me seance day 1

just saying, non of those I named quit. I still talking with everyone via kik, facebook, ps3. i know more these players then you, and I know them more personally then you think. And they ain't quitting. and has I said, I didn't banned anyone. so stop saying that ppl cannot argue against me. did a perm ban you? i don't think so. I'm waiting cram's answer. and if he say you don't deserve ban, I won't ban you. Thats how I'm working.
    killafr7
    killafr7

Post by killafr7 Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:07 pm

Dantish wrote:The first time we had a conflict cram settled it and I agreed to give you a second chance and you did the same but this is the second time you got into a conflict so I knew that I had to quit if I wanted to have the server be without daily fights etc. so yeah I have nothing against you, and you need to understand that. The only thing I'm not pleased with is how you act to people and take jokes as bannable offenses and take screenshots of everything that a friend can understand and always take everything in the bad way. I have quit my guy named Dantish but I have one request for cram that I would like to ask him. ( it has nothing to do with anything against you)

I can try getting cram on if you want to. I'll try be more respectful with you.
    killafr7
    killafr7

Post by killafr7 Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:08 pm

Dantish wrote:I am not planning on completely leaving the server but have a idea for us to settle all our conflicts one and for all.

your idea is to ban me. I already know that.
    Dantish

Post by Dantish Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:11 pm

Yes please just the thing is that it would be better if he could like pm me on forums cuz I don't have cases to the game atm but can talk to him on forums. Thank you
    Dantish

Post by Dantish Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:12 pm

It has nothing to do with you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:04 am