Cram-Scape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Cram-Scape Forums!

ALL JOIN CRAM-SCAPE TODAY!

2 posters

What every skilling points items do

killafr7
    killafr7

What every skilling points items do Empty What every skilling points items do

Post by killafr7 Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:40 pm

Inferno adze: This weapon can do 3 things.
    1- It can mine ores
    2- It can cut trees
    3- It can burn logs

Required level to use this weapon is 99 in the skill you want to use it.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________
    Golden tinderbox: When your making fire with a logs, your getting 5,000 coins each times you fire a log.

Required no level to use.
    __________________________________________________________________________________
    Dragon slayer gloves: When your finishing a slayer quest, you will receive 10 more slayer points, and when the task is dragons, you get 2x exp.

Required lvl 60 defence to wear.
    __________________________________________________________________________________
    Gloves of silence: While thieving, your getting a bonus of 5,000 coins each time you steal something from the stalls at home.

Required no level to wear.
    __________________________________________________________________________________Golden Hammer: I currently have no idea of what it does.
    Golden needle: I currently have no idea of what it does.
    Lit but lantern: while doing hunter, you will get 2x more imps, but the same exp amount.

Last edited by killafr7 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jesse
    Mod
    Mod

What every skilling points items do Empty Re: What every skilling points items do

Post by Jesse Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:00 pm

Thanks for posting! I was wondering. Very Happy

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:33 am