Cram-Scape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Cram-Scape Forums!

ALL JOIN CRAM-SCAPE TODAY!

2 posters

Dat Gp - mod/admin application

Poll

'Dat Gp' for staff?

[ 4 ]
    Dat Gp - mod/admin application  I_vote_lcap100%Dat Gp - mod/admin application  I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Dat Gp - mod/admin application  I_vote_lcap0%Dat Gp - mod/admin application  I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Poll closed
    dat gp
    dat gp

Dat Gp - mod/admin application  Empty Dat Gp - mod/admin application

Post by dat gp Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:29 am

Hello, I'm trent. ingame [dat gp]
    first off, I'm glad to be part of the server, and I am happy to announce that I'll be here for good, helping out all of the newcomers and current players as they progress in this great server, created by 'Cram' - 'onlyone'. anyway, heres my skills/resume for moderator+ I have much experience under my belt with rsps's and I'm also very excited to see the new beta for the pvp duplicate server.

Hours I put into game -
    I'm a full time player, I have much experience with getting along with others, and I have great coping skills

Experienced Time -
    I've moderated and administrated 7 years of runescape private servers, and I find that this one is among the top server's that I've been part of.

How will me being a moderator/administrator help the server? -
    I believe that I know what it takes to recruit many players, I have great advice with anything along the lines of ingame stuff to things that people need in their 'actual' lives. I also know all of the commands by heart, and memorized each rule individually.

any extra details. -
    I'm 19 now, today is my birthday actually so...(happy b-day to me haha) anyway, I'm attending college at the University of Central Michigan (cmu) and I love putting time into games, I'm going for game design as a side degree, and Marine Biology as my main. I plan on staying for good, and donating some of my own money towards helping the community. I have much respect for anybody who plays the game, and I know how to control my 'staff' powers, in which I've never abused. I'm mature, which honestly, comes with aging...and that is also another thing I believe will be good for the staff, is someone to keep people in check, and also, someone to make sure none of the other staff members are fooling around if someone is in need of advice, or doesn't know how to start the game.

I hope that all of you who've read this, make a wise choice in helping this community, in which I'm glad to be a part of by voting 'yes' for me to be part of the staff, I can't wait to see you ingame, any questions/concerns. add me ingame or email me Smile
    Ign - Dat Gp
    Email - singz2live@gmail

Have a wonderful day, see you ingame Smile

Last edited by dat gp on Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    legit one
    legit one

Dat Gp - mod/admin application  Empty Re: Dat Gp - mod/admin application

Post by legit one Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:49 pm

I think Dat GP is perfect for a staff position he advertises daily getting new players online, he is highly active, kind and from what I have read he has alot of experience which is why he deserves mod+
    dat gp
    dat gp

Post by dat gp Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:13 am

thank you, and thanks everyone else who support me in becoming a staff member. I'd like to say, I haven't been around this community very long, which is why the likeliness of me actually getting a staff position is very slim. the only chances i have are due to my past experience, kindness, courtesy of others, and the will to help everyone else, before I help myself. I just hope that if and when I become staff, it makes an improvement milestone in our game, again, thank you everyone, have a wonderful night. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:21 am